MHAW has now been and gone - but you can still download our resources below to help your workplace take time to kōrero.
- The MHAW Guide for daily inspiration and activity ideas.
- The Workplace Kōrero Card Set video-call activity for you to use in your next team meeting to build stronger connections with your hoamahi/colleagues by taking time to kōrero.
- The Mindful Colouring Template for staff to take a relaxing break from mahi and get those creative juices flowing.
- This How to Tell Your Lived Experience Story Safely guide for some tips for anyone thinking of sharing their mental health story.
Other useful resources:
- Working well from home – Te Pou
- Workplace wellbeing during Covid-19 – Mental Health Foundation and Getting Through Together
- Staying connected kete – Ministry of Business Innovation and Employment (MBIE)
- Positive communication at work – Mental Health Foundation
- How to have a conversation about mental health – Mental Health Foundation
- Open Minds e-learning (helps people managers to support employees experiencing mental distress or illness at work) – Mental Health Foundation
- Workplace Wellbeing landing page – Mental Health Foundation
- Ideas and advice on mental wellbeing – Wellplace