Our resource packs are completely out of stock, but we have plenty of digital resources available to download, as well as our first MHAW webinar for workplaces.
Register for our free webinar 'The power of reconnection – Boosting staff wellbeing and resilience in times of change and uncertainty' on Tuesday 27 September at 11.00 am.
You’ll hear from leading New Zealand experts in the fields of mental health, leadership development and workplace wellbeing: leadership coach Suzi McAlpine, clinical psychologist Dr Dougal Sutherland, Professor Dr Jarrod Haar from AUT, and Mental Health Foundation’s CEO Shaun Robinson.
During the hour, you’ll learn about the power of reconnection on tackling some of the greatest challenges faced by workplaces today, including burnout and managing a remote or dispersed workforce. Register your free place here.
Resources available for download:
- The MHAW Guide for daily inspiration and activity ideas.
- The Workplace Kōrero Card Set video-call activity for you to use in your next team meeting to build stronger connections with your hoamahi/colleagues by taking time to kōrero.
- The Mindful Colouring Template for staff to take a relaxing break from mahi and get those creative juices flowing.
- This How to Tell Your Lived Experience Story Safely guide for some tips for anyone thinking of sharing their mental health story.
- Digital assets, including e-signatures, social media tiles, Zoom backgrounds and more!
Other useful resources:
- Positive communication at work – Mental Health Foundation
- How to have a conversation about mental health – Mental Health Foundation
- Open Minds e-learning (helps people managers to support employees experiencing mental distress or illness at work) – Mental Health Foundation
- Workplace Wellbeing landing page – Mental Health Foundation
- Ideas and advice on mental wellbeing – Wellplace
- All Sorts - Mental Health Foundation
Visit our Top 10 Reads or Helpful Resources pages for further conversation starters, tips and info on mental health and wellbeing.