Whānau, Individuals, Communities
Our resource packs are completely out of stock, but we have plenty of digital resources available to download.
Use the resources below to help you reconnect with the people and places that lift you up this MHAW.
- The MHAW Guide for daily inspiration and activity ideas.
- The Colouring Competition Template for tamariki to get creative and be in with the chance of winning a prize!
- The Mindful Colouring Template for adults to take a relaxing break and get those creative juices flowing.
- This Te Whare Tapa Whā Chatterbox for tamariki to print, cut and fold for a fun way to have a kōrero about the different things that help us to feel good.
- These MHAW Posters that you can use to decorate your walls during MHAW and beyond.
- This How to Tell Your Lived Experience Story Safely guide for some tips for anyone thinking of sharing their mental health story.
- Digital assets, including e-signatures, social media tiles, Zoom backgrounds and more!
- Find out what’s happening this MHAW with our What’s On calendar.
Be sure to visit our Helpful Resources page for further conversation starters, tips and info on mental health and wellbeing.