Whānau, Individuals, Communities
MHAW has now been and gone - but you can still download our resources below to help you and your whānau take time to kōrero.
- The MHAW Guide for daily inspiration and activity ideas.
- The Kōrero Card Set video-call activity for you to use with your whānau or community to build stronger connections by taking time to kōrero.
- The Colouring Competition Template for tamariki to get creative and be in with the chance of winning a prize!
- The Mindful Colouring Template for adults to take a relaxing break and get those creative juices flowing.
- This Te Whare Tapa Whā Chatterbox for tamariki to print, cut and fold for a fun way to have a kōrero about the different things that help us to feel good.
- These MHAW Posters in a combination of Te Reo and English, that you can use to decorate your walls during MHAW and beyond.
- This How to Tell Your Lived Experience Story Safely guide for some tips for anyone thinking of sharing their mental health story.
Be sure to visit our Helpful Resources page for further conversation starters, tips and info on mental health and wellbeing.