Schools and Kura
Our resource packs are completely out of stock, but we have plenty of digital resources available to download.
Use the below resources to help your school or kura reconnect with the people and places that lift you up this MHAW.
- The MHAW Guide for daily inspiration and activity ideas.
- The Colouring Competition Template for tamariki to get creative and be in with the chance of winning a prize!
- This Te Whare Tapa Whā Chatterbox for students/tauira to print, cut and fold for a fun way to have a kōrero about the different things that help us to feel good.
- These MHAW Posters that you can use to decorate your classroom’s walls during MHAW and beyond.
- More downloadable resources
Other helpful resources:
- Sparklers – All Right?
- Te Rito Toi – developed by Professor Peter O’Connor and multiple contributors
- The mental wealth project – Le Va
- Supporting Wellbeing & Hauora Video Series – Ministry of Education
- All Sorts - Mental Health Foundation
You can also read our MHAW 2022 top 10 reads to help you and your tauira discuss wellbeing together as a class, or visit our Research or Helpful Resources pages for further conversation starters, tips and info on mental health and wellbeing.