Schools and Kura
MHAW has now been and gone - but you can still download our resources below to help your school or kura take time to kōrero.
- The MHAW Guide for daily inspiration and activity ideas.
- The Colouring Competition Template for tamariki to get creative and be in with the chance of winning a prize!
- This Te Whare Tapa Whā Chatterbox for students/tauira to print, cut and fold for a fun way to have a kōrero about the different things that help us to feel good.
- These MHAW Posters in a combination of Te Reo and English, that you can use to decorate your classroom’s walls during MHAW and beyond.
Other helpful resources:
- Sparklers – All Right?
- Te Rito Toi – developed by Professor Peter O’Connor and multiple contributors
- The mental wealth project – Le Va
- Supporting Wellbeing & Hauora Video Series – Ministry of Education
You can also read our MHAW 2021 book reviews to help you and your tauira discuss wellbeing together as a class, or visit our Research or Helpful Resources pages for further conversation starters, tips and info on mental health and wellbeing.