MHAW 2023 Giveaways - Terms and Conditions
Mental Health Awareness Week 2023 prize events
Terms and Conditions
- The Mental Health Awareness Week (MHAW) prize events (colouring competition, surveys, Supreme and Dilmah giveaways, Flight Centre competition) are open to residents of New Zealand. For more specific age restrictions for the colouring competition, please refer to the conditions on the colouring template.
- Entrants into these prize events, will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Winners will be chosen by the Mental Health Foundation (MHF) staff members in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. All decisions are final.
- If you have questions about how to enter any of these events, please see the MHAW website, or email email@example.com with “MHAW giveaways” “MHAW colouring competition” or “Flight Centre competition” in the subject line.
- Employees of the MHF or anyone else connected with the prize events are not eligible to win a prize.
- Closing dates for each prize event are stated on each event’s webpage and/or social post. Entries received outside of these time periods will not be considered.
- The prize winners will be contacted by MHF staff members and winners will receive their prize after each event has finished.
- Each prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The winner’s content may be required for promotional activity. For the Flight Centre competition, media may be contacted to share the winner’s story.
- The winners of the Flight Centre competition may need to supply an image for the MHF and Flight Centre to announce the winner via our communications channels, as well as give permission for the MHF and Flight Centre to share the story/message included in their comment as to why they nominated themselves and their friend.
- If prize winners do not provide MHF staff with shipping/postage/contact details before Wednesday, 1 November 2023, they will no longer be eligible to receive their prize.
- The MHF accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete, cannot be delivered or entered, or for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery in any of the events is not proof of acceptance by the MHF.
- The MHF accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred by you as a result of entering the Mental Health Awareness Week events or accepting of a prize. The MHF further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s technical devices (ex. a number of devices including computer and phones) relating to or resulting from participation in any of the Mental Health Awareness Week events or merchandise.
- The MHF shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the MHAW 2023 prize events.
- The MHF and Flight Centre cannot be held liable, or legally accountable, for any picture or image or information posted by you to participate in any of the MHAW 2023 events, that is found to be in breach of the Privacy Act or Copyright law. You must have copyright and or permission to use any picture or image or information you post. You must inform the MHF as soon as possible if you are issued with such a challenge. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The $1000 Flight Centre Gift Card is subject to the standard Flight Centre Gift Cards conditions as follows: Treat this card like cash. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen cards will not be replaced or redeemed. This card is redeemable for merchandise or services at participating Flight Centre NZ stores only, not redeemable for cash or cash equivalent products. This card expires 3 years from the last transaction. Cash will not be given for any unused balance. Unused balance on expiry of this card will not be refunded or credited. For more see: http://www.flightcentre.co.nz/extras/gift-cards/terms-conditions
- Flight Centre (NZ) Travel Group, will not be liable for personal injury suffered during prize winnings.
- This competition is not endorsed by Facebook or Instagram.