Your Mental Health Toolkit: Your Mental Health Action Plan (Workshop 2)
Date:11:00am to 12:00pm on 07 October 21
In this ground-breaking series, Dr. Georgi Toma will share with you research-based insights and strategies to improve your mental wellbeing. This series is dedicated to honouring the World Mental Health Day and Mental Health Awareness Week in New Zealand. These events are FREE. They are packed with pragmatic and actionable resources you can use to improve your mental health.
Workshop 2. Your Mental Health Action Plan will show you:
• practical tools and strategies to improve your mental wellbeing
• what to do to see measurable change in your stress and energy levels
• how to draft a realistic mental health action plan that you will actually implement
Note: Part 1 of the series has already taken place. We will email you a replay link when you register. Here’s what you missed.
Workshop 1. Your Mental Health Map gave you the opportunity to:
• assess your current mental wellbeing state
• discover the connection between your brain and your mental wellbeing
• set realistic wellbeing goals
Register here: https://www.heartbrainworks.org/mentalhealthkit