Integrating Pacific Health Models with Behavioural Science for Wellbeing
Date:11:00pm to 12:00pm on 23 September 20
Details. Join the panel discussion with Viliami Toafa & James Heimuli from The Cause Collective along with Leanna Dey & Vishal George from Behavioural by Design to explore the topic of Integrating Pacific Health Models with Behavioural Science for Wellbeing.
In our conversation, we plan to uncover the following topics:
- What do we mean when we talk about wellbeing in our community? - How does wisdom from Pacific models play a role in shaping how we think about community wellbeing?
- How are we building the enabling conditions for trust to talk about wellbeing together?
- What is behavioural science and how is it helpful in the context of community wellbeing?
- How can methodologies from behavioural science play a role in understanding and changing our behaviours?
- What does a framework integrating Pacific Health Models with behavioural science look like?
This session is an online webinar-style conversation hosted on Google Meet and may be recorded for a wider audience. We'd love to see you at the session with your questions and comments in the live chat.
RSVP here: https://www.behaviouralbydesign.co.nz/post/integrating-pacific-health-models-with-behavioural-science