GROW Wellbeing Webinars
Date:12:00pm to 1:00pm on 27 September - 01 October 21
In support of Mental Health Awareness Week, GROW is pleased to offer FREE Wellbeing webinars from the 27 September – 3 October that provide inspirational insights into mental wellbeing.
Mental Health Awareness Week in New Zealand has gradually been increasing in both recognition and profile over recent years as there is a growing awareness of how mental health impacts so many other aspects of our lives.
Last year, GROW offered a series of free webinars that included international and local experts talking about various aspects of mental health, updating practitioners on trends, success stories and evolving best practice.
We are again fortunate to be working with some very inspirational people who are pleased to offer these stunning FREE webinars during Mental Health Awareness Week, including:
• Monday 27 September - 12-1pm - Getting out of the way of ourselves by committing to what matters – Anna Elders
• Tuesday 28 September - 12-1pm - Languishing is the word you might be looking for Sarb Johal
• Wednesday 29 September 12-1pm - Climate Change and Mental Health - Silvia Purdie
• Thursday 30 September - 12-1pm - Practical skills for suicide prevention - Manaan Kar Ray
• Friday 1 October - 12-1pm - Thriving in the Face of Change, Challenge and Stress - Building Resilience in Teenage Children - Edmond Otis
Visit the website for more information on the presenters and the topics covered and to book your space - https://www.grow.co.nz/mhaw-2021