Free Webinar: Building Resilience to Get Through Tough Times
Date:7:30pm to 8:30pm on 23 September 20
Join us for this free Zoom webinar to celebrate Mental Health Awareness Week on 21-27 September 2020.
Resilience is more than having the capacity to “bounce-back”. It is proactively developing a mental reservoir that we can draw upon, replenish and never fully exhaust. Today the necessity to cope in the presence of stress, change and adversity has never been so important.
How do we actually go about becoming personally resilient? Register for this free workshop to learn how: https://mherc.org.nz/seeking-help/mhaw.
• Understand what resilience really is
• How to develop personal resilience
• Gain skills that help build resilience reserves
• How to maintain build and sustain your resiliency in challenging times
• Ways to adapt, rebound and move forward even stronger
Facilitated by Mel Johns MASW, B.A. (Hons), Cert. Supervision, Cert. AOD Counselling, RSW. Mel is an engaging facilitator who has over 20 years’ experience working in the mental health and addictions sector.