What's On Your Mind?
Date:7:00pm to 9:00pm on 25 September 19
New Zealand Mental Health Awareness Week is coming up later this month from September 23 to September 29.
What a great opportunity, we thought, to shine a light on one of life's most valuable assets and gifts – our mental wellbeing. One that requires us to nourish and nurture in order to reap the benefits of.
Join the BePure Clinic for an intimate evening, dedicated to chatting about exactly how we can nurture our mind-body connection to support mental wellbeing.
What's on the cards?
- Eye-opening talk on holistically nurturing mental wellbeing by Helen Duyvestyn, from our BePure Clinic.
- Panel with Beatrice Thorne from Eve Health, and Lily Clark and Anna Birchall from BePure, sharing their journeys, ups, downs, and topsy-turvies, with mental health.
- Tish McNicol, also from BePure will be our wonderful MC and event facilitator.
- After the talk and panel, there will be time for questions, followed by treats, and an opportunity to have one-on-one conversations with our BePure Holistic Health Consultants.
- Goodie bags from our friends at Libertine Blends, Moon Turtle - A Mood Journal, BePure and more to be announced!
All in all, What's on Your Mind? will be a cosy evening where we can talk candidly about mental health – something that tends to be pushed under the rug, even though we often have a lot of shared experiences.