Peace In, Peace Out
Date:11:00am to 2:00pm on 12 October 18
Odyssey House Christchurch is putting on "Peace In, Peace Out" in the recovery garden on Manchester Street. Peace In, Peace Out is an invitation to the community to come together and explore mindfulness meditation and connect with others on this journey in their recovery from alcohol and substance use.
• The event will be at the recovery gardens on Friday 12 October from 11am-2pm
• It will be centered around a nature art installation, a labyrinth created by Odyssey House residents
• Mediate and walk the labyrinth! At the same time, our clients in the Drug Treatment Program in prison will be doing a similar activity
• The labyrinth will be opened in an intention way by the Odyssey House team
• Stone painting for children
• Lastly, a barbecue!